CITB Apprenticeship application form
In order to complete our application form you need the following information:
- Your own email address
- Your National Insurance Number
- Scottish Candidate Number if you live in Scotland
- English and Maths results if you live in England (or your expected results)
- Your preferred career path as you will need to tell us of at least one choice in your application form. We might offer you an Apprenticeship in an alternative trade but we will always ask you before we do this.
- The contact details of any company which has offered you employment in construction. This includes a reference ID you may have been given by an employer.
Fair Processing Notice
The information provided to the Construction Industry Training Board (“CITB”) in this form will be used for the application and administration of an apprenticeship and for purposes connected with our role as an Industrial Training Board in accordance with the Industrial Training Act 1982.
Your data will be held securely and treated confidentially and will not be disclosed to external parties other than as required for the purposes described above, which will include:
- Sharing with Further Education establishments or training providers
- Sharing with current or prospective employers
- Publishing your achievements on the CITB Construction Training Register
- Sharing with awarding organisations or competency card schemes if you apply for their products